Monday, April 21, 2008

me...a blogger??




So yesterday, I went to dinner with some favorites and then went over to the Cabrera's with Miss Erin Decker to keep her company while she babysat. After the parentals got back from their date night - I was bombarded by a certain someone that told me that if I didn't blog that I didn't love Jesus...Well I do love Jesus, SO HERE I AM! After sitting on the couch with Erin, Pam, and Orlando I though about whether to be like everyone else or just be plan depressed because no one would know about my life, I decided to go ahead and make this so called BLOG. I don't really know how often I am supoosed to blog, or how to make cool backrounds, and I apologize in advance for my horrible grammatical errors! But as I go I will get better - and I think that this is going to be good for me, a place to express and be myself! So this is me -



4 comments:

Laura said...

welcome to the wonderful, yet addicting, world of blogging!

love you!

orlando cabrera said...

You do love Jesus! Yeah!!!

Melanie said...

Glad you joined us.
I will be a regular reader to keep you going:)
melanie

Kari said...

So glad to see you bloging! Thanks for watching the kids the other night!